|Just began trimming my TWA|
Ok, so I've finished trimming my hair. It took me about two hours. After washing and deep conditioning my hair, I parted in 4 sections.
1. Then, I sectioned off my hair in each quadrant and applied a leave-in conditioner.
2. Sprayed water on the section
3. Applied shea butter mixed with coconut oil.
4. Used Gabriella (cheaper version of Denman brush) to smooth.
5. Smoothed the hair between my index and middle finger, stopped right before rough ends
6. Cut the rough ends off and twisted my hair. I knew when all of the damaged ends were gone, because the ends of my hair would curl up at the end of my twists :-)
|making progress lol|
|half of my TWA trimmed|