|French Braid Updo Tutorial: I originally tried to do finger coils with the hair in the front, but my hair didn't turn out the way I wanted. So, I ended up rinsing out the gel on one side of my hair. It's wet in the picture.|
Happy Tuesday, my blessed naturals!
I hope you all are having a great weekend. Today, I decided to try doing another style on my hair.
Items Used: 1. rat tail comb (for parting)
2. bobby pins
3. sectioning clips
4. cloth band
French Braid Updo Tutorial
1. I began with stretched hair from a twist out. I parted the top of my hair from ear to ear, then I used a sectioning clip to hold the front section.
2. My hair was upward french braided from the nape of my neck to the middle of head. I stopped braiding about two inches from the top.
3. I put a band around the hair so that it looked like I had a little ponytail at the top of my hair.
4. After removing the clip from the front of my hair, I created a diagonal part in the bang area.
5. Then I used 2 brown bobby pins to hold the hair down on both sides (1 on each side). My hair was fluffed out to create a fuller look.
I like this style because it's quick and easy. The style was completed in 10-15 minutes.
Will you try the French Braid Updo style?
Related Articles: Tutorial: Puff Transformed Into Formal Updo
Banana Comb Up-do for Natural Hair
|Get your 1BlessedNatural t-shirt!|