|natural beauty, Briana T. with her fro|
I have been natural on and off all my life. Over time, I realized the chemicals were destroying my hair.
2. What were your friends and loved ones' reactions to your decision?
There were really no reactions to my hair when I was natural, more so when I cut my hair. My peers felt I looked older.
3. What is your current hair regimen?
I wash my hair every other day and condition it every night.
|Briana with her TWA|
4. What is your favorite hair style?
My favorite has to be my afro!
5. What are your 3 favorite hair products?
I use Taliah Waajid Curly curl cream and Essential Blessing hair pomade.
6. What is the most important thing that you have learned about going natural?
Going natural has definitely taught me patience.
7. What advice do you have for someone who is thinking about going natural?
My advice for someone who is thinking of going natural is be patient, and don't worry about others negative comments.
8. Where can we find you online?
You can find me on facebook under QueenBriana Townsend.
Go ahead, Briana!
If you would like to be featured next, visit the "Be Featured !" page. Don't forget to ENTER the 1BlessedNatural Fall Giveaway !
Related Articles: 1BlessedNatural Feature: Alvalon Whitaker
1BlessedNatural Feature: Freda Fro
1BlessedNatural Spotlight: Ibtihaj S.
1BlessedNatural Spotlight: Introduces Robbi
1BlessedNatural Spotlight Introduces: Dominique Smith
Post a Comment
I hope you've enjoyed reading my post :-) I would love to hear from you... Let me know what you thought :-)