If you've read my last my post, then you know that I've been in a Bantu knot mood lol. However, I was not pleased with the tightness of my curls. I also wanted more curl definition, so I decided to do Two-Strand twist, Bantu knots. Here are the materials and steps.
1. big-tooth comb
2. bobby pins ( I love the brown ones because they are smooth and do not pull my hair)
3.moisturizer( I used the Mango Oil & Cupuacu Butter (Butter Whip Coil Cream) by Softsheen Carson)
4. Coconut Oil
Two-Strand Twist Bantu Knot Out
1. Part your hair in small sections.
2. Apply products (moisturizer,then oil).
3. Two-strand twist the section of hair.
4. Hold the base of the twist as your twirl the twist around the base in a circle.
5. Secure with a bobby pin.
Unraveling the Knots
1. Apply Coconut Oil to your fingers and rub it over your Two-Strand Bantu knots.
2. Carefully unravel your twists.
3. You may pull them apart, according to the way that you would like your hair to be.
I was super pleased with the way my hair turned out! My hair was very soft. My curls had definition and were loose.