My Summer to Fall Natural Hair Regimen
Happy Wednesday, my blessed naturals!
It's been almost 3 months since my second Big Chop, and I wanted to give you all my summer into fall natural hair regimen for daily and weekly maintenance. The pictures in this post are of my hair after applying products to it.
1. Spritz with water and apply coconut oil - Because it's still hot in the south, I can sometimes go 2 or 3 days before I need to do this.
2. Fluff my hair out with my fingers- Sometimes, I use a wide tooth comb to lift my hair at the roots and get rid of the parts.
3. Sleep with a satin bonnet or pillow case
4. Detangle - I use a wide tooth comb.
6. Detangle with thin tooth comb- This is a method that's worked for me and my curls. I use it when I am going to put my hair in pineapples or small puffs. It helps to smooth the strands out.
7. Use rubber bands to put my hair in pineapples - I keep my hair in pineapples for the first 2- 3 days of the week, then I remove them and fluff my hair out for a TWA.
Every Few Months
|1BlessedNatural: Fluffing my natural hair out after removing the rubber bands|
What is your current natural hair regimen?